HOTEL AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
National Midwest Gridiron Classic Host Hotels
The extra effort you are placing into the choice of your travel arrangements will no doubt make your trip a great success for everyone. The National Midwest Gridiron Classic Series will have some of the best hotels in the St. Louis Area hosting our teams. Traveling teams will have several different hotels to choose from. We encourage all participants who are traveling in from out of town to stay in one of our designated host hotels; these hotels offer excellent accommodations and reasonable rates. Other family members, friends and guests who are traveling in for the tournament can also stay in these hotels as well. Team managers, coaches, etc. are responsible to make sure their team complies with the policy. The National Midwest Gridiron Classic loves to host organizations who bring multiple football teams.
Why Stay in one of our host hotels?
Every team that stays at one of our host hotels has an opportunity to qualify to have your standard registration fee refunded and credited back to EACH TEAM STAYING! Here is how it works!!
- To qualify for this offer, an organization must bring two or more football teams to the National Midwest Gridiron Classic.
- Then, each team needs to identify themselves and book their rooms for their players, coaches and/or parents at one of our Host Hotels.
- Lastly each team must book a minimum TWELVE ROOMS per night for TWO NIGHTS during the tournament or 24 room nights per team.
**This rebate is paid immediately after the event after we get confirmation on rooms used by your group.
Other reasons to stay with us.....
- It provides consistent, affordable group rates for everyone participating.
- It guarantees the double/double rooms everyone wants.
- It keeps teams together in one hotel, which in turn allows coaches the ability to hold team meetings or to contact individual team members or parents more easily.
- It helps us hold the line on registration costs.
- If for any reason, the event needs to be cancelled, there is full cancellation insurance; you will not be charged by the hotel (without this, hotels may add penalties to those who cancel a room reservation too close to their arrival.)
- It offers a one-call process for making hotel reservations with an immediate confirmation system.
- If at any point during your stay, you or anyone on your team experience unexpected problems regarding the hotel booking or reservations, you can contact our on-duty service center for prompt assistance.
- Check-in is simplified because hotels will have a list of all registrants and coaches can be provided the list in advance as well.
PLEASE CONTACT PATTI MILLER TO BOOK ROOMS (314) 212-2150